Advantages and Disadvantages of co-working spaces
Being a freelancer, I was reluctant to invest in a new space and furniture. Soon I got the idea of coworking spaces. I visited a couple of them and in fact liked the idea of sharing a space to work. Most of the offices were plush with modular furniture, and I could sit wherever I wanted. But, before vouching for the idea full-fledged, I decided to check the Advantages and Disadvantages of co-working spaces.
• There are chances that you could find people with valuable skills that would prove beneficial for you in the long run.
• With a dedicated workspace, you will feel accountable and establish a routine. In this way, you will be able to get the work done.
• In a co-working arrangement, you have the flexibility of sharing amenities like built-in wifi, conference rooms, contemporary modular furniture, Modular Workstation Manufacturers In Pune, kitchens and break rooms in a fraction of the cost.
• Co-working spaces could be a source of inspiration as you are not confined to your space and can find ways to stimulate your creativity.
• If you find the co-working environment exciting you could use it as the foundation of your company culture. You could learn and utilise the things you learn from your co-working environment and benefit from them in future.
• Co-working environment could be noisy and distracting as well.
• If you happen to share your workspace with a competitor, then you might tend to uncomfortable moments.
• In a co-working space, you do not have control over the number of people walking in. Thus this might result in some conflict.
• If the co-working space is confined to a 9-6 schedule, then you might feel caught up in those specific hours. Thus, for the ones who enjoy flexibility, think about co-working spaces again.
For fantastic office furniture in Pune count on grcsystems.co.in - the leading Modular Office Furniture Manufacturers.
Sr No-36/01, Kondhwa – Pisoli Road,
Dagade Farm Road, Pisoli, Pune-411060.
Mobile: 9922022229, 9922950151