Valvoline Premium Blue is exclusively recommended and endorsed by Cummins and specially designed to provide advanced lubricant performance in diesel and gas engines of all ages, including the latest low emission engines.
Valvoline and Cummins signed an alliance in 1995, emerging to become a strong, global partnership between two of the best known companies in their respective fields. Today, Valvoline and Cummins are sharing unique technology and product development at every level.
As a result, the Valvoline Premium Blue lubricants portfolio is exclusively developed for, extensively tested in and officially approved for Cummins engines to provide superior performance and extended engine life, helping heavy duty operators to extend their service intervals and consequently significantly reduce their maintenance costs.
Valvoline Premium Blue heavy duty engine oils are available in a wide variety of viscosities, performance levels and container sizes.
Benefits of Premium Blue Diesel Engine Oils:
• Premium Blue oil is designed to provide advanced lubricant performance in modern, low-emissions diesel engines, including those with cooled EGR.
• The unique dispersant technology exceeds industry standards and consequently delivers an improved prevention of engine wear, resulting in reduced maintenance and a longer engine life.
• It is a higher total base number (TBN) product designed for the latest diesel engine specification from API, ACEA, and OEM’s that allow for higher sulfated ash products.
• Premium Blue repeatedly demonstrates a superior high TBN retention, resulting in an unparalleled prevention of corrosive wear of engine parts.
• The advanced technology of Premium Blue oil offers a long-life, extended-drain capability through a balanced formulation that helps maximize engine durability.
Find more information about Valvoline Premium Blue Engine Oil:- https://www.valvoline.com/en-india/our-products/power-gen